DAYCARE APPLICATION/EVALUATION (one time) FEE: $20
DAY CARE (MONDAY-FRIDAY 7:00AM TO 6:30PM) BALLARD ONLY:
DAY CARE RATE AGREEMENT:
- Payment is due day of service. NO BILLING.
- Client is responsible for payment unless 24 hour notification of absence from day care is given.
- Day substitution on available basis only.
- Late pick-up fee: $25 for every 15 minutes (or part thereof) past 6:30 PM. $1/minute past the first 15.
- If your dog is absent from day care for more than 1 week you are required to pay for his scheduled day(s) or forfeit his day care space
DAY TRAINING (includes day care and training) – currently not offered.
- Initial 1 hour consultation on site during day care hours (required): $120
- Day Training Day: $100 (includes day care day + 1 hour of private training, dog only)
- $145/hour at Dog’s Day Out.
- $165/hour, $245/90 minutes in your home (limited areas) + any parking fees
- Dependent on trainer’s schedule, out of area lessons may be scheduled at additional cost starting at $195/hour, $270/90 minutes.
- Dog/Puppy selection consult virtual: 45 minutes, $100
- Evaluation of potential new dog: $50 for 30 min, $125 for hour at DDO, $145-$250 (location dependent) off-site.
*We require 48 hours notice of cancellation or rescheduling. No refunds or rescheduling (without additional payment) will be given within 48 hours of session appointment time.
VIRTUAL PRIVATE CONSULTATION:
- $60/30 minutes, $120/hour, $155/90 minutes (one hour recommended for most cases)
- Follow-up sessions within 4 months $55/30 minutes, $110/hour.
*We require 24 hours notice of cancellation or rescheduling. No refunds or rescheduling (without additional payment) will be given within 24 hours of session appointment time.
- $2.00/minute up to 30 minutes (no video review or training plan)
- One hour, including emailed training plan: $120/hour.
GROUP TRAINING CLASSES:
- The Basics (6 weeks) $255
- The Basics (6 weeks) Virtual $225
- The Basics Crash Course (3 weeks + 1 hour webinar recording) $225
- Puppy Parenting Webinar Recording – 1 hour, 40 minute $49.95 (also included in Play & Train registration)
- Puppy Play & Train $275 for 6 sessions (must be used before pup is 18 weeks old – NO refunds for unused sessions). Includes the Puppy Parenting Webinar recording
- Puppy Training Camp (Burien only) $350/week (Monday-Thursday 8:30am-12:30pm)
- Beyond The Basics (5 weeks, includes CGC testing if wanted) $225.
- Tricks (4 weeks) $225
- Fun-gility (5 weeks) $225- 50 minutes
- K9 NoseWork (5 weeks) $225
- Reactive ReDo (6 weeks, 60-75 minutes) $285
- Reactive ReDo Drop-in Session $25
- Teens & Tweens Jumpstart (3 weeks + 1 hour webinar recording) $225
- Control Unleashed (5 weeks) $225
- Cooperative Care & Handling (6 weeks) $255
- Senior Enrichment (3 weeks) $195
- Teens Play Group $45/2 hours with certified trainer (guardian can drop off or stay)
WEBINARS & WORKSHOPS:
- Webinars – $30-$50 (live) $25 (recorded)
- Intro To Nosework (2.5 hr) $125
- Teens & Tweens (2 hr) $125
- Leash Walking/Recall (2 hr) $125
- Tricks & Games Sampler (2 hr) $125
Group Class Refund & Cancellation Policy
Cancellation must be given 10 days in advance from the first day of class for a full refund or credit. 14 days required for Reactive ReDo. A minimum $20 processing fee will apply to all refunds made at any time after registration. No refunds or credits given within 10 days (14 days for Reactive ReDo) of class start date.
For Puppy Play & Train and Puppy Training Camp: NO REFUNDS within 10 days of start date. Date exchanges must be made 48 hours in advance of the session you would like to exchange, pending availability and the pup still being under 18 weeks. If exchange is not available, no refunds or partial refunds are made.